When should my child wear a brace while playing sports?

Children should wear braces when playing sports only if there is a need for support or stability.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Why Texting and Driving Is So Dangerous
Why Texting and Driving Is So Dangerous
In Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, the good doctor’s monster was brought to life by high voltage electric shocks that jumpstarted the creature’s organs a...
What are the benefits of acclimatizing people working in hot environments?
The benefits of acclimatization—helping employees adjust to working in hot environments—include phys...
What are the legal implications of not wearing a helmet?
Barbara Ficarra, RNBarbara Ficarra, RN
While adult bicyclists are not required by state law to wear helmets, young riders are required to w...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?