What foods is the U.S. blocking from Japan?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Due to the tsunami and nuclear situation in Japan, there are concerns about tainted food coming to the U.S. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals what foods are not allowed to enter the U.S. from Japan.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
Bike safety Taking a bike ride is a great way to exercise. This low-impact cardio activity is a fun way to reach your aerobic activity goals. Get read...
How do I prevent drowsy driving?
American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
To prevent drowsy driving, do the following: Plan ahead by taking an afternoon nap before driving...
How should I store my pet food safely?
Dry pet food and treats may contain germs, such as Salmonella. Follow these storage tips to help pre...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?