What fireworks are legal for consumer use?

This is a very broad question. Certain counties do not allow fireworks to be discharged in that county. All Counties have different laws/rules. A person would need to check with their local police department to find out if fireworks are legal for them to use in that county where they reside.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Ask the Experts: Grains and Gun Safety
Ask the Experts: Grains and Gun Safety
Q: I love rice but I am afraid it’s not so good for me—kind of the white bread of grains, my wife tells me. What’s the real story? —George G., Monroe,...
How can employers prevent heat-related illnesses among their workers?
Employers should check on employees working in hot environments throughout their shift to make sure ...
Is it legal for my child to have a pet turtle?
Since 1975, it has been illegal in the United States to sell or distribute turtles with shells that ...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?