What is the EPA's limit on arsenic in drinking water?

The EPA's maximum contaminant level (MCL) for drinking water is 10 parts per billion. The MCL is based on total arsenic including both organic and inorganic forms.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Ask the Experts: Grains and Gun Safety
Ask the Experts: Grains and Gun Safety
Q: I love rice but I am afraid it’s not so good for me—kind of the white bread of grains, my wife tells me. What’s the real story? —George G., Monroe,...
What supplies should women pack when traveling abroad?
Traveling abroad can sometimes mean a new set of personal hygiene and health regulations, but until ...
How do I prevent drowsy driving?
American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
To prevent drowsy driving, do the following: Plan ahead by taking an afternoon nap before driving...
How can employees adjust to working in hot environments?
Acclimatizing employees to hot environments requires following a plan: New workers, and workers r...