What are the benefits of acclimatizing people working in hot environments?

The benefits of acclimatization—helping employees adjust to working in hot environments—include physiological adaptations, such as increased sweating efficiency and the stabilization of circulation. Employers must make certain that each worker adjusts to heat by gradually increasing the time they work in hot environments.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Akamai Beach Safety Tips
Akamai Beach Safety Tips
Kamaaina are already pretty savvy when it comes to staying safe at the beach. Endless precautions are instilled in your subconscious—remain relaxed if...
How can employees adjust to working in hot environments?
Acclimatizing employees to hot environments requires following a plan: New workers, and workers r...
How can I stay safe and healthy if I'm traveling abroad for spring break?
If you are traveling outside the United States for spring break, it's a good idea to see your doctor...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?