If someone gets me on the ground and they are on top of me how do I escape?

1) Relax your body.

2) Do not fight back.

3) Wrap your legs around his thighs.

4) Push his hand out of the way.

5) Make a spear with your hand and gouge his eyes.

6) Use your thighs and get him off of you.

7) Kick and punch and then run!  

This video will walk you through your actions step by step and show you some fitness tips to perform this move. 

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

How to Protect Yourself Against Meningitis and Smoke Exposure
Q: My son is enrolled at a small college in Vermont and I heard that there was an outbreak of meningitis on East Coast college campuses. He’s had a lo...
How common are injuries from fireworks?
Kendall Regional Medical Center - HCA East FloridaKendall Regional Medical Center - HCA East Florida
Burns are a common injury from fireworks. In fact, they're more common that you would think. Yet, fi...
What steps can I take to prevent accidents?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Accidents, such as falls, sports injuries, fires and car accidents, are a leading cause of death. In...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?