If someone grabs me and pulls me towards them, how should I react?

1) Relax your body. 

2) Move with the pull.

2) Drive your knee into his groin.

3) Use your body weight and step on his instep. 

4) Kick his knee in.

5) Run.

Watch this video that will walk you through the move step by step and show you some fitness tips to strengthen the correct muscles to perform the move.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Consumer Alert: Hoverboards Send Dozens to the ER
While hoverboards were one of 2015’s most sought-after gifts, consumer safety experts are warning parents that the two-wheeled, motorized skateboards ...
How can I safely bring an animal into a school or daycare?
It is important to remember that animals can have germs on their bodies and in their habitats, even ...
What are the legal implications of not wearing a helmet?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
 Due to the litigious society that we live in, it is strongly recommended that everyone wear a helme...
How effective are seat belts?
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterEastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Seat belts are by far the most effective protection against avoiding injury and even death in a car ...