Is seafood from the Gulf safe to eat?

Fish and shrimp are remarkably effective at eliminating any breaking down a lot of contaminants in their bodies. Learn more on seafood safety in this video of Dr. Oz, Dr. Corey Hebert, Dr. Donnica Moore, and Dr. Janet Taylor.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Why Texting and Driving Is So Dangerous
Why Texting and Driving Is So Dangerous
In Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, the good doctor’s monster was brought to life by high voltage electric shocks that jumpstarted the creature’s organs a...
What safety information should I look for when purchasing an equine helmet?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
Certified helmets must show the date they were manufactured.  They should be replaced every five yea...
What are the most common summer injuries?
LewisGale Medical CenterLewisGale Medical Center
The injuries that orthopedic practices see in the summer are usually related to being outside. The w...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?