What happens to my brain when I'm using my cell phone and driving?

Your reaction time can be slowed by 35% if you are texting and driving at the same time - what is happening to your brain?

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what happens to your brain when you're using your cell phone and driving at the same time.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Hawaii’s Feral Cats Could Harm Your Health
It’s hard to go anywhere in Hawaii without running into at least one free-roaming cat. These include feral cats, pets allowed to roam, and lost and ab...
Taking a Shot at a Safer World
Taking a Shot at a Safer World
Eleven U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan in 2017. According to the CDC, during that same time, 39,773 people were killed by guns (homicides and...
No, You Shouldn’t Surf in Hurricanes
No, You Shouldn’t Surf in Hurricanes
From the alii of Hawaii nei riding koa boards along the Waikiki break, to athletes competing in big-time events on Oahu’s North Shore, to everyday ent...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?