What happens to my brain when I'm using my cell phone and driving?

Your reaction time can be slowed by 35% if you are texting and driving at the same time - what is happening to your brain?

Watch the video to find out from Dr. Oz what happens to your brain when you're using your cell phone and driving at the same time.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
Bike safety Taking a bike ride is a great way to exercise. This low-impact cardio activity is a fun way to reach your aerobic activity goals. Get read...
What devices can help older people get in and out of a vehicle?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
When it comes to the turning motion needed to get in and out of a vehicle, there are several devices...
How can I stay safe and healthy if I'm traveling abroad for spring break?
If you are traveling outside the United States for spring break, it's a good idea to see your doctor...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?