Is the use of arsenic in pesticides and the water supply regulated?

Although arsenic has been banned in the US for decades, it’s not always regulated in other countries where it may be in the water supply or used in pesticides contaminating the juice you're giving to your children.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Consumer Alert: Hoverboards Send Dozens to the ER
While hoverboards were one of 2015’s most sought-after gifts, consumer safety experts are warning parents that the two-wheeled, motorized skateboards ...
Why is there resistance to wearing a safety helmet?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
Not wearing a safety helmet has become such a norm for many in the equine world.  Although, if quest...
What are the most common winter injuries?
John Randolph Medical Center - HCA VirginiaJohn Randolph Medical Center - HCA Virginia
The most common winter injuries, like falls and back strains, are related to snow and ice.
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?