Is there antibiotic resistant bacteria on meat at the grocery store?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Adding antibiotics to animal feed is a common practice today, but some bacteria remains resistant. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains what to do to avoid consuming these bacteria.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

No, You Shouldn’t Surf in Hurricanes
No, You Shouldn’t Surf in Hurricanes
From the alii of Hawaii nei riding koa boards along the Waikiki break, to modern big surf competitions on Oahu’s North Shore, to daily enthusiasts rel...
Why is it important to help workers adjust to working in hot environments?
If you have a business where your employees work in a hot environment, make sure your workers drink ...
How should I store my pet food safely?
Dry pet food and treats may contain germs, such as Salmonella. Follow these storage tips to help pre...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?