How can I tell if food is no longer fit for consumption?

Stefanie Sacks, MS
Using senses of sight, smell and taste is the best way to tell if food is no longer fit for consumption. In this video, culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks shares some great tips for how you can tell, plus making use of food that is on the cusp. 

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Consumer Alert: Hoverboards Send Dozens to the ER
While hoverboards were one of 2015’s most sought-after gifts, consumer safety experts are warning parents that the two-wheeled, motorized skateboards ...
How can I travel safely during winter?
Be cautious about travel during winter. Here are a few tips: Listen for radio or television repor...
How can I stay safe and healthy if I'm traveling abroad for spring break?
If you are traveling outside the United States for spring break, it's a good idea to see your doctor...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?