How can I teach my kids to be safe online?

Michele Borba
You can teach your kids to be safe online with a few simple rules that you should repeat over and over again. In this video, educational psychologist Michele Borba, EdD, shares some important rules and tips for internet safety for your children. 

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
Bike safety Taking a bike ride is a great way to exercise. This low-impact cardio activity is a fun way to reach your aerobic activity goals. Get read...
Who is the ASTM in regards to equine safety helmets?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) is a volunteer organization that sets the stan...
What type of protection will an ASTM/SEI helmet give me?
ASTM/SEI helmets provide protection to the skull and brain.  A term used when measuring the effectiv...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?