How can I safely do sports while on an active vacation?

Whether your sport is ice climbing or reef diving, if you're planning an active vacation, depend on reliable outfitters for success. When making reservations, ask questions to make sure you will be with properly trained guides and will be using well-maintained equipment. Don't take chances that might cause injuries—or worse.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

How to Protect Yourself Against Meningitis and Smoke Exposure
Q: My son is enrolled at a small college in Vermont and I heard that there was an outbreak of meningitis on East Coast college campuses. He’s had a lo...
How can employees adjust to working in hot environments?
Acclimatizing employees to hot environments requires following a plan: New workers, and workers r...
How can schools encourage students to report threats of violence?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
75 percent of teens contemplating suicide, homicide or a school shooting tell their plans to a p...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?