How can I protect my child from being poisoned?

Here are some tips for preventing poisoning:

• Keep medicines away from children and teens.
  • Keep cleaning solutions and other toxic products in original packaging and where children can't get them.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Working Against Gun Violence
Working Against Gun Violence
There’s a ban on smoking in most bars and restaurants in the U.S.; in most cities, there’s a ban on spitting in public; and in many states dancing on ...
How do I prevent drowsy driving?
American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
To prevent drowsy driving, do the following: Plan ahead by taking an afternoon nap before driving...
What are the legal implications of not wearing a helmet?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
 Due to the litigious society that we live in, it is strongly recommended that everyone wear a helme...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?