How can I protect my baby from arsenic in infant formula?

Gary Ginsberg
Medical Toxicology
New data from Dartmouth College has found elevated levels of arsenic in foods and infant formula that are sweetened with rice syrup. Avoid formulas that contain rice syrup; apparently most don't but read the label.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Consumer Alert: Hoverboards Send Dozens to the ER
While hoverboards were one of 2015’s most sought-after gifts, consumer safety experts are warning parents that the two-wheeled, motorized skateboards ...
What devices can help older people get in and out of a vehicle?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
When it comes to the turning motion needed to get in and out of a vehicle, there are several devices...
How common are injuries from fireworks?
Kendall Regional Medical Center - HCA East FloridaKendall Regional Medical Center - HCA East Florida
Burns are a common injury from fireworks. In fact, they're more common that you would think. Yet, fi...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?