How can I prevent snacks at my parties from being contaminated?

Ever notice someone double dipping their chips at your party?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about what you can do to prevent  contamination of snacks at your parties.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Taking a Shot at a Safer World
Taking a Shot at a Safer World
Eleven U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan in 2017. According to the CDC, during that same time, 39,773 people were killed by guns (homicides and...
How can I stay safe and healthy if I'm traveling abroad for spring break?
If you are traveling outside the United States for spring break, it's a good idea to see your doctor...
Why is it important to help workers adjust to working in hot environments?
If you have a business where your employees work in a hot environment, make sure your workers drink ...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?