How can I prevent injuries in my child during playtime?

The best way to prevent injuries in your child during playtime is to keep the play area safe. Do the following to help prevent injuries in your child:
  • Check all play grounds for glass or other hazards.
  • Teach your child safe play (water safety, helmet use, not running into the street).
  • Be aware when watching your child during playtime.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Taking a Shot at a Safer World
Taking a Shot at a Safer World
Eleven U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan in 2017. According to the CDC, during that same time, 39,773 people were killed by guns (homicides and...
What are some summer safety tips?
Summer safety will depend on what region you live in, but a few good rules of thumb are sunscreen, h...
Why is it important for children to sit in the back seat of a car?
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterEastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
It is important for children to sit in the back seat of a car rather than the front seat because air...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?