How long should I use a rear-facing car seat?

Law states that the minimum age for ending the use of rear-facing car seats is one year and at least 20 pounds. However, the pediatric academy now recommends using these until two years of age or until the child reaches the maximum height and weight recommendations from the car seat manufacturer.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: Turn Around, Don't Drown—Plus Other Ways to Stay Safe During a Flood
Every year it seems like more hurricanes and tropical storms are hurdling towards Hawaii. Although there were no direct hits in 2018, the Central Paci...
How can I prevent pain while using a computer?
Doctors Hospital of AugustaDoctors Hospital of Augusta
If you’re at a computer all day, you’re at risk for repetitive motion injuries from constantly typin...
What are some grilling safety tips?
Kendall Regional Medical Center - HCA East FloridaKendall Regional Medical Center - HCA East Florida
Always keep safety in mind when grilling. Before firing up your gas grill, make sure the lid is open...
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?
Can Dirty Laundry Make My Family Sick?