How can I prevent injuries from falls?

Here are some tips on preventing injuries from falls:

• Use a soft landing surface on playgrounds (such as sand or wood chips, not dirt or grass).
  • Use protective gear, like a helmet, during sports and recreation.
  • Install protective rails on bunk beds and loft beds.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

What to Do About Smoke-Filled Skies
What to Do About Smoke-Filled Skies
Folks from the West and Southwest to the Midwest and beyond are dealing with eye irritation, breathing difficulty and asthma from rampant wildfires th...
Is it legal for my child to have a pet turtle?
Since 1975, it has been illegal in the United States to sell or distribute turtles with shells that ...
How can I keep my child safe in the car?
Here are some tips for preventing injuries from motor vehicle crashes: Always use seat belts, chi...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?