Despite all the laws, are people texting and phoning less while driving?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
One-third of adults text while driving with children passengers, according to a study recent insurance study. Watch Robin Miller, MD,  explain why talking on the phone or using a hands free device are not any better.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

Sepsis and Electric Scooters: Growing Health Concerns
Q: I hear that sepsis is an ever-increasing problem in nursing homes. We have just recently put my mom into a care facility. Do we need to be concerne...
Is it legal for my child to have a pet turtle?
Since 1975, it has been illegal in the United States to sell or distribute turtles with shells that ...
Is it okay to flush medications down the toilet?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website maintains a list of some of the medications ...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?