Can communal foods like bar snacks spread germs?

All those fingers reaching into the bowl of bar peanuts and spreading bacteria -- fact or fiction? Learn more about bar peanuts in this video from Discovery.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: 8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
Biking is a great way to get around town and avoid traffic while getting a good workout. Thanks to biki, a bike sharing service, it’s easy for anyone ...
What is the correct way to wear a seatbelt in the car?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
The lap (lower) part of the belt should be sitting low and tight across the upper part of your hips....
How can my child safely interact with animals?
Children younger than 5 years old should be supervised while interacting with animals. Teach childre...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?