Are there more car accidents on income tax day?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

A recent study found that more people crash their cars on tax day than on the day before or after, says Dr. Robin Miller. Find out what's probably behind this uptick in accidents by watching this video.

Continue Learning about Safety & Preparedness

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: 8 Tips to Bike Ride Safely
Biking is a great way to get around town and avoid traffic while getting a good workout. Thanks to biki, a bike sharing service, it’s easy for anyone ...
How can I travel safely during winter?
Be cautious about travel during winter. Here are a few tips: Listen for radio or television repor...
How can I stay safe and healthy if I'm traveling abroad for spring break?
If you are traveling outside the United States for spring break, it's a good idea to see your doctor...
What Human Medications Are Harmful to My Pets?