Is heart rate training important for a half marathon?

Heart rate training is useful for any sport because it will provide feedback on the intensity of the training session. This gauge of intensity will help determine the demands that you put yourself through when training for a half marathon.

Continue Learning about Running

What can cause heel pain during distance running?
Some of the things that cause pain while running include: improper footwear overuse running on ...
Why might I have pain in my back when I am running?
Dr. Mike Clark, DPTDr. Mike Clark, DPT
Running and working out can often strain the back, causing severe pain. In this video, Dr. Oz an...
How should I warm up for my run?
Chippenham Hospital - HCA VirginiaChippenham Hospital - HCA Virginia
Sidestepping, high-knees and butt-kickers are effective dynamic warm-ups before a run. Remember, the...
How to Heal Shin Splints
How to Heal Shin Splints