When should I speak to my doctor about my phymatous rosacea?

You should speak to your doctor or dermatologist as soon as you notice any irregularity in the shape or color of your nose. Phymatous rosacea is a serious skin disorder that requires treatment. The sooner you talk to your doctor about any skin problems you have, the sooner you can get an accurate diagnosis and start on a skin care plan that will help keep your skin healthy and manage your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Can rosacea be confused with acne?
Pimples are one of the most common symptoms associated with rosacea and as a result, the disorder ca...
Is rosacea contagious?
Rosacea is not contagious. You can't develop the disorder from coming in contact with someone else w...
Is it common for rosacea to affect the eye area?
Ocular rosacea occurs in about half of those diagnosed with rosacea. It tends to cause a burning sen...
What are personal rosacea triggers?
A personal rosacea trigger is something that causes rosacea symptoms to flare. Many people with ro...