What temperature water is best to cleanse skin with rosacea?

The best water temperature for washing skin with rosacea is lukewarm -- not too hot and not too cold. Very hot or very cold water may increase skin flushing and irritation. If even lukewarm water is irritating, the National Rosacea Society suggests using a cream cleanser and a soft tissue to remove it without water. Check with your doctor about the best cleansing products for your skin.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Should I speak to my doctor about my erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?
If you believe that you have erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, you should speak with your doctor...
How do other illnesses affect rosacea?
Other illnesses don't have much of an affect on rosacea. However, rosacea can lead to a condition ca...
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?