Should I speak to my doctor about my erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?

If you believe that you have erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, you should speak with your doctor or dermatologist as soon as possible. Early treatment and control of the condition will keep it from developing into a more permanent, painful, or bothersome disease.

Experts recommend talking to a dermatologist if you:
  • have persistent redness in your face, especially if it appears to be spreading outward
  • get flushed after eating spicy food or hot drinks or being in hot or cold weather
  • blush easily
  • are sensitive to chemicals on your face
  • have visible veins or red bumps that are not pimples on your face

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Is it common for rosacea to affect the eye area?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
  Ocular rosacea occurs in about half of those diagnosed with rosacea. It tends to cause a burning ...
Is rosacea the same as acne?
Rosacea and acne are both common skin conditions, but they are not the same. In acne, infected o...
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?
What Is Rosacea?
What Is Rosacea?