How can rosacea treatment make me less embarrassed?

Rosacea treatment can help control skin eruptions, redness, and noticeable spider veins (telangiectasia). Rosacea treatment such as antibiotics, topical lotions, and laser surgery, if needed, can calm this skin condition and ease symptoms. Ongoing rosacea treatment can help keep the condition in remission. While rosacea is not medically dangerous, it is persistent and needs daily attention.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

How does rosacea affect the skin?
Rosacea is a skin condition that most often affects the face, with redness that appears on the cheek...
Where on the body does steroid-induced rosacea occur?
Rosacea usually flares on the central part of the face, including the nose, forehead, chin, and ch...
What should I know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?
The first thing to know about erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is that it is a very common condition...
How Is Rosacea Related to Digestive Health?