How should I moisturize my skin if I have erythematotelangiectatic rosacea?

If you have erythematotelangiectatic rosacea, moisturizer can be one of your greatest allies. It can help reduce the burning, itching, and stinging associated with rosacea, and it also can help keep irritants away from your skin.

Some facial moisturizers are designed specifically for people with rosacea. They are intended to calm skin and help prevent redness caused by rosacea. Look for a product whose label mentions rosacea by name, not just a moisturizer that claims to reduce skin redness.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Are rosacea outbreaks always on the face?
The face is where rosacea outbreaks most commonly occur. But it's not the only part of the body ...
How can I care for someone with rosacea?
People who are diagnosed with rosacea typically don't have any trouble taking care of themselves. Ho...
Which eyeliner is best for people with rosacea?
As long as the pencil is soft and will not pull on skin, eyeliner should be safe for those with rosa...
Can erythematotelangiectatic rosacea be a symptom of another condition?
The cause of erythematotelangiectatic rosacea is not yet known, so it's not possible to say whet...