How important is sunscreen for my skin if I have rosacea?

Because the sun can increase and/or worsen symptoms, it will be important for you to wear sunscreen if you suffer from rosacea. Doctors believe that long-term sun exposure is a major factor in the development and increase in the occurrence of rosacea.

Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

What cosmetics are best for people with rosacea?
In general, people with rosacea want to avoid emulsifiers where possible, as any additional oil and ...
How can early diagnosis and treatment lessen the symptoms of rosacea?
The sooner rosacea is diagnosed, the sooner a person can start receiving medicine that will redu...
Which Sunscreen Is Best for People with Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?