How frequently should I cleanse my skin if I have rosacea?

Frequent and harsh cleansing can remove essential lipids and moisture from your skin, as well as damage the surface of already delicate facial skin. If you have rosacea, limit skin cleansing to once in the morning and once in the evening before bed. A mild, moisturizing cleanser is more suitable for rosacea than harsh soap.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Is rosacea similar to acne or sunburn?
Rosacea may look like acne or a sunburn in some ways, but it's a distinct skin condition. A mild...
What is vascular rosacea?
Vascular rosacea causes you to become flushed easily turning your skin red. It often leads to a cond...
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?
What Are the Symptoms of Rosacea?
What Cosmetics Are Best for People with Rosacea?