What can I do to prevent rosacea?

Rosacea can't be prevented but it can usually be controlled. You may find that certain factors like stress or caffeinated drinks cause your rosacea to flare up. If you are able to identify these factors, often called triggers, you can prevent symptoms by avoiding them. However, without treatment it will be impossible to completely get rid of your symptoms. Talk to your doctor about finding the right treatment for you.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

Why does rosacea dry out my skin?
People with rosacea may have a dysfunctional skin barrier, which is more prone to loss of its own na...
How can rosacea affect the eyes?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
The first sign is rosy cheeks. This will progress into red patches that will appear on the skin for ...
What Cosmetics Are Best for People with Rosacea?
How Is Rosacea Treated?
How Is Rosacea Treated?