When rosacea first appears, many people mistake the condition for sunburn, windburn and even acne. They wait for the condition to clear upon its own so they delay seeking treatment. It is important to seek treatment as soon as signs appear. The earlier treatment is started, the quicker your rosacea will be brought under control.
- Q Is rosacea similar to acne or sunburn?
- Q How can early diagnosis and treatment lessen the symptoms of rosacea?
- Q Why does rosacea make my face red?
- Q How common is rosacea?
- Q Can skin rosacea lead to ocular rosacea?
- Q Which eyeliner is best for people with rosacea?