When rosacea first appears, many people mistake the condition for sunburn, windburn and even acne. They wait for the condition to clear upon its own so they delay seeking treatment. It is important to seek treatment as soon as signs appear. The earlier treatment is started, the quicker your rosacea will be brought under control.
- Q Is rosacea similar to acne or sunburn?
- Q Why is rosacea particularly active in the winter months?
- Q How can I keep exercise from irritating my skin if I have rosacea?
- Q How is rosacea related to digestive health?
- Q How can early diagnosis and treatment help control rosacea?
- Q Which eyeliner is best for people with rosacea?