Rosacea is a skin condition that causes facial redness and acne on the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. There is no cure, but you can control flare-ups if you avoid the triggers. Unfortunately, there are tons of them. And drinking alcohol is a biggie. That being said, you need to learn what your triggers are. We say, unless you want to learn the hard way or don’t mind the flare up, you should probably just avoid drinking alcohol altogether.
- Q Does having light or fair skin increase my chance of rosacea?
- Q Can overuse of steroid medications cause issues with rosacea?
- Q What are common factors that cause rosacea flare ups?
- Q Does erythematotelangiectatic rosacea affect children or infants?
- Q What aggravates rosacea?
- Q Can temperature extremes aggravate rosacea?