Rosacea is a skin condition that causes facial redness and acne on the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. There is no cure, but you can control flare-ups if you avoid the triggers. Unfortunately, there are tons of them. And drinking alcohol is a biggie. That being said, you need to learn what your triggers are. We say, unless you want to learn the hard way or don’t mind the flare up, you should probably just avoid drinking alcohol altogether.
- Q How is rosacea linked to the immune system?
- Q Do drugs that dilate blood vessels affect rosacea?
- Q Do clogged pores cause rosacea?
- Q How can blood pressure medications cause rosacea?
- Q Does rosacea run in families?
- Q Can high intensity or prolonged exercise cause rosacea?