Rosacea is a skin condition that causes facial redness and acne on the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. There is no cure, but you can control flare-ups if you avoid the triggers. Unfortunately, there are tons of them. And drinking alcohol is a biggie. That being said, you need to learn what your triggers are. We say, unless you want to learn the hard way or don’t mind the flare up, you should probably just avoid drinking alcohol altogether.
- Q Does having light or fair skin increase my chance of rosacea?
- Q How can blood pressure medications cause rosacea?
- Q Does rosacea run in families?
- Q What are common factors that cause rosacea flare ups?
- Q Can anyone get rosacea?
- Q Are visible blood vessels caused by rosacea permanent?