Rosacea is a skin condition that causes facial redness and acne on the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. There is no cure, but you can control flare-ups if you avoid the triggers. Unfortunately, there are tons of them. And drinking alcohol is a biggie. That being said, you need to learn what your triggers are. We say, unless you want to learn the hard way or don’t mind the flare up, you should probably just avoid drinking alcohol altogether.
- Q Can temperature extremes aggravate rosacea?
- Q Are visible blood vessels caused by rosacea permanent?
- Q Do drugs that dilate blood vessels affect rosacea?
- Q How can blood pressure medications cause rosacea?
- Q What increases my risk for rosacea?
- Q How do environmental issues affect rosacea?