Can I drink alcohol if I have rosacea?

Rosacea is a skin condition that causes facial redness and acne on the cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. There is no cure, but you can control flare-ups if you avoid the triggers. Unfortunately, there are tons of them. And drinking alcohol is a biggie. That being said, you need to learn what your triggers are. We say, unless you want to learn the hard way or don’t mind the flare up, you should probably just avoid drinking alcohol altogether.

Continue Learning about Rosacea

What is progressive rosacea?
Progressive rosacea describes a form of this condition in which symptoms persist, worsen, and be...
How can hair products affect rosacea symptoms?
Hair products may trigger rosacea symptoms such as red skin, flushing, lesions, tiny spider veins,...
Which Sunscreen Is Best for People with Rosacea?
What Is Rosacea?
What Is Rosacea?