Does rhinitis affect children differently than adults?

Children are generally more prone to rhinitis than adults. Rhinitis is more likely to lead to ear infections in children. Children are also unable to say what is wrong, so they may cry or be restless.

Continue Learning about Rhinitis

Can neutrophilic rhinosinusitis be prevented?
Certain steps can be taken to avoid the onset of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis. These steps include pr...
How do other illnesses affect rhinitis?
Some illnesses can cause rhinitis. Allergies as well as diseases like tuberculosis and leprosy may l...
How long does rhinitis last?
Rhinitis can last for hours or indefinitely, depending on the cause of it. For instance, acute rhini...
How do I manage my rhinitis on a daily basis?
Since there are different kinds of rhinitis, ways to manage the conditions may vary. Take the prescr...