How does rhinitis affect the body?

Rhinitis begins when the blood vessels in your nose are triggered to enlarge by one of the many causes of rhinitis. This leads to the inflammation and swelling that causes symptoms like runny and stuffy nose. This swelling of your blood vessels may be triggered by a variety of causes, such as allergies or a virus.

Continue Learning about Rhinitis

Can neutrophilic rhinosinusitis be prevented?
Certain steps can be taken to avoid the onset of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis. These steps include pr...
How do I manage my rhinitis on a daily basis?
Since there are different kinds of rhinitis, ways to manage the conditions may vary. Take the prescr...
How long does rhinitis last?
Rhinitis can last for hours or indefinitely, depending on the cause of it. For instance, acute rhini...
Is rhinitis serious?
Though it can make you feel lousy, rhinitis is not a serious condition. However, you should still se...