How can rhinitis affect my quality of life?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Rhinitis symptoms have the potential to interfere with your daily life. There isn't any reason why acute rhinitis from the common cold should affect your quality of life for more than a few weeks, but chronic rhinitis may present more of a challenge. People with severe symptoms report may accomplish less work at jobs and school, enjoy activities less, and sleep poorly. Rhinitis has the capability to lower your quality of life, but with treatment it doesn't have to get in the way.

Continue Learning about Rhinitis

What is rebound congestion?
Rebound congestion occurs is a reaction to congestion treatment where you become even more congested...
Should I tell my child's school about rhinitis?
It may be beneficial to your child's health and education for you to tell his or her school about rh...
How do other illnesses affect rhinitis?
Some illnesses can cause rhinitis. Allergies as well as diseases like tuberculosis and leprosy may l...
How are sinusitis and rhinitis related?
Sinusitis is inflammation or infection of the lining of the sinuses that often occurs in conjunction...