Can neutrophilic rhinosinusitis be prevented?

Certain steps can be taken to avoid the onset of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis. These steps include preventing infections by washing your hands often and avoiding contact with infected individuals. Other preventative steps include allergy management and avoidance of smokes and pollutants that may harm your nasal passages and lungs. A humidifier can help to generate moisture for your sinuses.

Continue Learning about Rhinitis

Is rhinitis serious?
Though it can make you feel lousy, rhinitis is not a serious condition. However, you should still se...
How long does rhinitis last?
Rhinitis can last for hours or indefinitely, depending on the cause of it. For instance, acute rhini...
What is rebound congestion?
Rebound congestion occurs is a reaction to congestion treatment where you become even more congested...
Should I talk to my doctor about my rhinitis symptoms?
If your rhinitis symptoms are persistent, interfering with your daily life, and unresponsive to over...