How can I manage an active family if I have RA?

Rheumatoid arthritis can be a very complex disease.  It can involve pain, joint deformity and fatigue.  This is near and dear to my heart because my wife has RA.  Her main issue is fatigue.  She can usually deal with the pain.  Thankfully, but also a source of frustration is the disease hallmark is exacerbations and remissions.  It is hard to know when the next flare is coming.  Luckily with the new medications (called DMARDS) these flares can be minimized, making it possible to have a fairly normal lifestyle.  Unfortunately, these medications don't work for everyone.

Continue Learning about Rheumatoid Arthritis

Biologic Basics: What to Know for Your Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you’re living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you know that it’s essential to get treatment that not only helps you manage pain, but also halts fut...
What is rheumatoid arthritis of the hip?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease, a condition where the immune system attacks the ...
Get to Know Rheumatoid Arthritis
Get to Know Rheumatoid ArthritisGet to Know Rheumatoid ArthritisGet to Know Rheumatoid ArthritisGet to Know Rheumatoid Arthritis
Relieve Neck Pain
Relieve Neck Pain