How do I find a licensed practitioner to do acupuncture for RA treatment?

Debbie Nogueras
Nursing

The American Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is one place to search for a practitioner http://www.aaaomonline.org/search/ and you'll want to verify their license and credentials with your state as well. Once you've identified potential practitioners schedule a consultation and inquire about their experience and training with RA patients.

Continue Learning about Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment

5 Ways to Reduce RA Swelling and Stiffness
Two of the most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are stiffness and swelling in the joints. If you have RA, these symptoms may be worse at ...
Are there any particular complications in the use of NSAIDs to treat RA?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
NSAIDs also raise a person's risk of heart problems, such as heart attacks and heart failure. Becaus...
How can I learn the best way to exercise with RA?
Joanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite TrainerJoanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite Trainer
It is important to find a fitness professional who has experience working with individuals living wi...
Can My Rheumatoid Arthritis Go into Remission?