How do I find a licensed practitioner to do acupuncture for RA treatment?

The American Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is one place to search for a practitioner http://www.aaaomonline.org/search/ and you'll want to verify their license and credentials with your state as well. Once you've identified potential practitioners schedule a consultation and inquire about their experience and training with RA patients.

Continue Learning about Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment

Rheumatoid Arthritis: Treatment and Remission
In her blog, RAWarrior.com, RA advocate and Sharecare Top 10 Online Influencer, Kelly Young says, "I always thought remission was the Holy Grail -- ha...
Can exercise slow down joint destruction with RA?
Joanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite TrainerJoanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite Trainer
According to the the Third Edition of ACSM's Exercise Management for Persons with Chronic Disease an...
What should I know about hydroxychloroquine before taking it?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Hydroxychloroquine should not be taken for prolonged periods by children. If you have glucose-6-p...
Ask the Experts: RA Treatment
Ask the Experts: RA Treatment