Is there a connection between gut bacteria and rheumatoid arthritis?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
In this video, Robin Miller, MD reports on new research that connects rheumatoid arthritis with gut bacteria.

Continue Learning about Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes & Risks

Are You at Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
As you get older, it's normal to feel occasional joint pain or stiffness that comes and goes, but what if that awful, early morning stiffness won't ea...
Am I at risk for RA if my parent has Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Certain genes involved in immune system responses are associated with a predisposition for developin...
What causes a Rheumatoid Arthritis flare-up?
Rheumatoid arthritis flare-ups are essentially times of increased disease activity. Generally, t...
Who Is at Higher Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis?