Various studies have concluded that fasting has many health benefits, including temporary relief of rheumatoid arthritis. Fasting tends to help inflammatory diseases in general. However, relief of rheumatoid arthritis might only last days. Doctors recommend that you take medications to treat rheumatoid arthritis, as fasting has not always proven helpful.
- Q What causes autoimmune diseases like RA?
- Q Am I at risk for RA if my parent has Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Q Will my rheumatoid arthritis (RA) cause other chronic medical conditions?
- Q What increases my risk for rheumatoid arthritis?
- Q Am I at risk for malnutrition with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?
- Q Who is most at risk for rheumatoid arthritis?