Question

Retinoids

Why should I use a retinol cream?

• AHoward Sobel, MD, Dermatology, answered on behalf of Castle Connolly Top Doctors
    Why should I use a retinol cream?
    Retinol is the gold standard in anti-aging skin care; it increases collagen production and skin cell turnover, and stabilizes the supporting structures of the skin. Watch dermatologist Howard Sobel, MD, explain how retinol works and how to use it. 
  • A Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease), answered
    Help me cream

Retinol is one of the only ingredients proven to prevent wrinkles. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals a new retinol cream that can smooth over those stubborn wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.

• A Keri Peterson, MD, Internal Medicine, answered
    Dr. Keri Peterson - Why should I use a retinol cream?

Watch as internal medicine specialist Dr. Keri Peterson explains the benefits of using a retinol cream on your skin.

What are the benefits of retinol in skin care products?