What is Renova (tretinoin) 0.02%?

Renova (tretinoin) 0.02% is an emollient of vitamin A used to help renew the condition of your skin. Renova 0.02% works on rough skin and lessens the appearance of fine wrinkles. It may also improve the appearance of minor skin spots caused by hyperpigmentation (excess melanin). It is a prescription topical medicine applied directly to the face and should be used with a healthcare provider's supervision. A pea-sized amount of Renova 0.02% is normally smoothed over the face once a day before bed.

Continue Learning about Retinoids

What is topical tazarotene?
Topical tazarotene (Tazorac) is a prescription drug that is applied directly to the skin. It is a re...
What are retinoids?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
The term retinoid includes both naturally occurring and synthetic products that classically were...
How can retinoids help improve my skin?
Retinoids are the only proven wrinkle reducer on the market. Retinoids can do amazing things, ac...
What should I know about tretinoin topical before using it?
When you are using topical tretinoin creams or gels, you should know what to avoid in order to preve...