Who should not use Retin-A-Micro?

You should not use Retin-A-Micro if you are sunburned. You should not use Retin-A-Micro if you are nursing, pregnant or may become pregnant. If you have eczema, do not use Retin-A-Micro.

Continue Learning about Retinoids

What are retinoids and what role do they play in the skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
The retinoids, which are derivatives of vitamin A, are good examples of cell receptor activators...
When should I begin using a retinoid to treat signs of aging?
Because retinoids can be used for treating skin conditions, such as acne, it’s not uncommon to presc...
What is topical tazarotene?
Topical tazarotene (Tazorac) is a prescription drug that is applied directly to the skin. It is a re...
What should I know before using topical tazarotene?
If you are breastfeeding topical tazarotene may not be a good option for you. It is not known if thi...