What should I know about Retin-A-Micro before using it?

You should avoid getting Retin-A-Micro on your lips, or in your eyes, mouth or nose. Retin-A-Micro should not be used if you are pregnant or may become pregnant. Retin-A-Micro may make your skin more sensitive to UV light, so you should use extra protection when exposed to it. Retin-A-Micro is used once a day and applied to the affected areas. You may experience a feeling of warmth or flushing after applying Retin A Micro. Using more Retin-A-Micro than instructed will not accelerate the improvement of your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Retinoids

How do retinoids help treat psoriasis?
Topical retinoids can be used to treat psoriasis. These are prescription vitamin A-like gels and...
What are retinoids?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
The term retinoid includes both naturally occurring and synthetic products that classically were...
When should I begin using a retinoid to treat signs of aging?
Because retinoids can be used for treating skin conditions, such as acne, it’s not uncommon to presc...
What should I know before using topical tazarotene?
If you are breastfeeding topical tazarotene may not be a good option for you. It is not known if thi...