How does retinol affect my skin?

Topical and oral solutions of retinol and vitamin A have been proven to help a variety of skin conditions, including psoriasis, rosacea, acne, premature aging from the sun, and warts.

In addition to these, there is some proof that topical retinol may help to prevent and stop the spread of skin cancer.

Continue Learning about Retinoids

When should I begin using a retinoid to treat signs of aging?
Because retinoids can be used for treating skin conditions, such as acne, it’s not uncommon to presc...
What are retinoids and what role do they play in the skin?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
The retinoids, which are derivatives of vitamin A, are good examples of cell receptor activators...
How can retinoids help improve my skin?
Retinoids are the only proven wrinkle reducer on the market. Retinoids can do amazing things, ac...
What should I know before using topical tazarotene?
If you are breastfeeding topical tazarotene may not be a good option for you. It is not known if thi...