Retinol is a type of retinoid found in vitamin A. Vitamin A is composed of two parts: retinoids, which include retinol, and carotenoids which inckude beta-carotine. Retinol is a type of vitamin A found in animal products like liver, kidney, eggs, and dairy products. Carotenoids, which hold greater amounts of vitamin A, are found in plants like dark and yellow vegetables, carrots, and fruits.
- Q How soon after starting topical retinol treatment will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know about retinol before taking it?
- Q What are the benefits of retinol in skin care products?
- Q What should I avoid while taking retinol?
- Q How does topical retinol treat signs of aging?
- Q Does topical retinol interact with other medications?