What increases my risk for eosinophilic pneumonia?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Taking certain drugs or exposure to fungi, parasites, or chemical fumes can increase your risk for eosinophilic pneumonia. All of those factors are known causes of the condition. In many cases, however, the exact cause of the condition is difficult to pinpoint, so risk factors are similarly obscured.

Continue Learning about Restrictive Lung Diseases

What percentage of Americans exhibit restricted breathing patterns?
Pam GroutPam Grout
According to the International Breath Institute, an organization dedicated to spreading the good new...
What are some helpful resources regarding restrictive lung disease?
Some resources for those with restrictive lung disease include the National Heart, Lung, and Blood I...
How do I care for someone who has restrictive lung disease?
What you need to know about caring for someone with restrictive lung disease is that it's important ...
Does restrictive lung disease affect children differently?
Older adults are much more likely to develop restrictive lung diseases because damage to the lungs o...